Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19564 from 20H2 channel is released for Insiders under Fast-Ring channel.
This update has mostly bug fixes and few new features.
What’s new in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19564?
Graphics Settings Improvements :
We’ve updated the Graphics settings page (Settings > System > Display > Graphics settings), allowing for better control over designating which GPU your apps run on. With this update, the app list and GPU preference are pre-populated on a best effort basis to improve the default preference management experience. If your desired app isn’t pre-populated, you can still add it by using the app selection drop-down.Windows Experience Blog
New Calendar (Preview) App
Below are key new features of Calendar App.
- New themes: choose from over 30 different themes!
- Improved month view: Month view now includes an agenda pane that lets you see your day’s events at a glance.
- Simplified event creation: made it even easier to add an event to your calendar.
- Redesigned account navigation: collapsed the account navigation pane, leaving more space for your day’s events. All of your syncing calendar accounts are now represented as clickable icons on the left.
Other General Fixes and Changes
- Fixed an issue resulting in East Asian IMEs (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and the Japanese IME) potentially being missing from the language/keyboard switcher (e.g. opened by Windows key + Space key) after upgrading from 20H1 Build 19041 or lower builds to Windows 10 Insider Preview build (19536 or later)
- Fix for Windows Ink Workspace crash on some devices.
- Other new fixes.
There are also known issues in this build and we suggest you to go through them before installing this build.
Find like to Build 19564 announcement page for more detailed fixes and known bugs.
WARNING: As we have earlier told you, Windows 10 Insider Builds are beta version of upcoming operating system which are not released and meant for general public. Please do not install these builds in your main system to avoid any possible data crash. Click link to read all posts tagged to Insider Preview Build.