Microsoft has released new version of Windows 10 for Insiders with version Build 19577.
This build has no major new features except some highlighted below.
What’s New in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19577
New Icon for Windows Security.
- Notifies you there’s a new version from within PowerToys
- Removed requirement to always ‘run as admin’
- Added almost 300 unit tests to increase stability and prevent regressions.
- Resolved almost 100 issues
- Made .NET Framework parts of the source run faster with NGEN
- Improved for how we store data locally
- Increased FancyZones compatibility with applications
- Created the 0 strategy, the launcher, the keyboard managerspecs
- Worked on cleaning up our issue backlog and labels
Optional update Experiment with Drivers
To install any new optional drivers available for a PC that’s involved in this experiment (including drivers for new devices that might get plugged in to a PC), Insiders can go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > View optional updates and manually download these drivers. We are extending this experiment to now run through the end of March. (Note: This applies ONLY to the latest builds in the Fast ring and not 20H1.)
There are other many bug fixes to previous Insider Build.
Also, there are some known issues which were present in earlier build and some started from this build which will be fixed over the period.
You can follow the complete announcement for complete fixed issues and known issues from official announcement regarding Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19577.
WARNING: As we have earlier told you, Windows 10 Insider Builds are beta version of upcoming operating system which are not released and meant for general public. Please do not install these builds in your main system to avoid any possible data crash.