I have recently forcefully Installed Facebook Home on my HTC Desire V device.
HTC Desire V is a Android device with 1 GHz Processer and 512 MB RAM in general words running Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwitch) with HTC Sense 4.0.
After a whole day use of Facebook home, I made below conclusion.
1. Facebook Home is Launcher for Android which comes with Full Screen, Its Own Lock Screen, Flashing Updates with Images on Background.
2. It has support for Main Menu and its some applications.
3. It consumes More Battery (approx 15-20%).
4. It consumes More RAM.
5. It consumes more Data. Unable to measure because I have Unlimited Data plan. But not recommended if you have metered connection.
5. Other Apps are hidden by default and you can not put any widgets on Home Screen. Even if you want to use Phone or Mail Application, you have to follow many steps to get to those applications.
6. Default Notifications like Battery, Network Signal and other Notifications are not visible by Default.
7. Facebook Notifications are displayed in Home Screen with Tap to view feature but opened in native Facebook application.
Overall a Good application for those who use Android for Facebook only. But for others, who use many more out of android and have Android with Lower RAM and lower memory it is not recommended until next update.
Hope Facebook Developers will Fix this soon and we will get more of this and will be happy by replacing Default Launcher with Facebook Home.
Till then you can add me to Google Plus. My Profile is +John Bhatt