Windows Notepad is spotted in Microsoft Store once again. Notepad has been updated for Insiders on Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17713 with mouse zoom and many other features.
Notepad has been the fast and simple text editor on Windows for over 30 years, and now it’s available in the Microsoft Store! View, edit, and search through plain text documents and source code files instantly.Microsoft Store Notepad App
Since then, App is removed from Microsoft Store and now it is back once again. But it is only available for Windows Insiders who are in fast ring or currently testing 20H2 builds.
System Requirement for Windows Notepad
Worth noticing is, Microsoft Notepad has always been the first choice of learning programming. Later other text-editing tools took over Notepad, but it was always the step one.
Notepad Updated Features
Now, updated feature list of application in Microsoft Store are as following.
- Edit text-based files and source code instantly.
- Customize your view with font options.
- Save in multiple encodings including UTF-8, UTF-16, and ANSI.
How to download Notepad?
- Visit Microsoft Store
- Search for Windows Notepad or visit this link
- Click on Get button & if your device is compatible (Windows 10 version 19541 or higher) Windows Notepad will be installed.
If you have not joined Windows Insider Program, you can also become Windows Insider by simply visiting link and registering yourself.