Microsoft has released a new build of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19635 from 20H2 (active development branch) of Windows 10 to insiders in Fast Ring. As Windows 10 May 2020 update started rolling, first to willing customers, this build does not contain any major changes except bug fixes.
What’s New in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19635?
There are no major new changes in this build of Windows 10. However, many bugfixes as compared to previous Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19631 are available in this update.
Fixes in Build 19635
There are many fixes in this build. Here is the complete list of fixes.
1. We fixed an issue resulting in the apostrophes in the Location not available dialog, Mount File dialog, and File Explorer folder options text not being displayed correctly.
2. We fixed an issue where the Work or School account > Allow Windows Search to provide… toggle under Search Settings could be unexpectedly disabled.
3. We fixed an issue resulting in cellular data not working on certain devices.
4. We fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing when changing display orientation or resolution.
5. We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing a large number of “Program Compatibility Assistant Service stopped working” critical events in Reliability Monitor.
6. We fixed an issue that could result in constant display flashing on certain devices.
7. We fixed an issue with the camera on certain devices showing unexpected artifacts.Windows Experience Blog
Known issues in Insider Preview Build 19635
There are also few known issues which were yet to be fixed in this build.
1. We’re looking into an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage may bugcheck when resuming from hibernate.
2. We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
3. We’re working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
4. We’re looking into reports that taskbar preview thumbnails aren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).Windows Experience Blog
How to get Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19635?
Windows 10 Build 19635 is Insider Preview Build. You have to be member of Windows Insiders to get this build, if you are not insider, you can simply join the program from your update settings page. Once you are Insider user, you can check for updates and this build should be there.
WARNING: As we have earlier told you, Windows 10 Insider Builds are beta version of upcoming operating system which are not released and meant for general public. Please do not install these builds in your main system to avoid any possible data crash. Click link to read all posts tagged to Insider Preview Build.